Thursday, July 5, 2007

July 5, 2007 - Random thoughts

1. We had a great day yesterday! My sister Tara, her husband Matt and the boys are in town we had just had a great day. Seeing T smiling and happy is great, thank you Matt. Watching Cydney & Rachel enjoy their cousins makes me smile. We went to the parade, ate, played, swam, ate and watched fireworks, pretty much what the 4th is about.

2. Still bummed I couldn't run, but my hammy is happy.

3. What's with all the rain at Wimbledon?

4. Want to be jealous? My friend Jon Barkan who already has a pretty nice life is on a trip to Israel with a big group and I love following his blog (I have it linked on the left). We already get each other on the sports and life tip, so 'watching' him in Israel is awesome. It's been over 7 years since we were there...time to start planning...

5. It's noon and I am meeting a buddy @ Chipotle to grab a bite before heading out to play East Lake Golf Club. I am psyched. I love the course, and it should be a great afternoon.

6. We are on packing lockdown for the next 36 hours until we leave for Rosemary Beach. By far the most stressful part of vacation is getting ready, at least for us.

4th picks and vacation to be posted later



G

1 comment:

Bart's Camille said...

Found you! Sounds like all is well in Gilly world. The girls are gorgeous. When you have a second, traipse on over and catch up on the last 3 years of my life...

bartscamille.blogspot.com

I've been bad about updating it lately but I'm going to try to get started again.

You take care of yourself and all 3 of your gorgeous girls.