Thursday, May 1, 2008

looks like I'll have matching scars

Last night, just 10 years after blowing out my LEFT ACL it looks like I have blown the RIGHT one!

In what seemed like an innocuous drive to hole, my near 40 year old knee didn't want to cooperate with my head and out I go. Unlike the last time I am in some serious pain 24 hours later. Still need to have the MRI to confirm the 'total' damage but we know at least the cartilage is damaged. The MRI should confirm the ACL suspicion so it looks like the summer of '08 and fall for that matter will be ones of rehab and not marathon preparation.

I am completely sick about it. I finished April with nearly 80 miles logged in the month and had 2 long runs of 8 miles.

1 comment:

markopat said...

Holy crap dude...Let us know how you are!! unreal!

Marky P