Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Knock Knock...

Who's there?

OJ

OJ who?

The OJ, dumbass who's memorabilia you have that I need back and oh yeah we have guns.


Can we lock this guy up this time? And can someone make sure the Goldman's get there money!

I hear the OJ book is #2 on the Bestseller list. I think that is pretty sick kids. How can you want to read a book about how the guy killed his wife and Ron Goldman? The ONLY saving grace is the money. From what I understand the Goldman's get there 33.5 Million before OJ sees a dime. What I don't know is what is OJ's take? Is this a standard book deal where he gets like 8-15%? If so, is the Publisher taking the rest of these profits and feeling good about it? I don't get it. If I knew the Goldman's were getting the entire $24.95 or whatever the book cost I would go out buy one and then toss it right in the garbage. Thinking they might get like $2 per book I'm not so inclined.

No comments: