Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Weight Watchers Update

So there was no weigh in last week because of Labor Day. I set a goal for myself to lose 2.4 lbs I think...

Did I? No. I only lost .2 lbs but hey, at least I didn't gain. Let's dissect the 2 weeks and see where I failed:

1. Spent 4 days in Florida with the boys - playing golf, fantasy football draft, drank a few beers and I probably ate too much bad food and didn't think 'portion control'.

2. Labor Day - flew home and took the girls too the Braves-Phillies game. I did well here; no beer, not hot dogs, etc...just a grilled chicken sandwich and peanuts.

3. Took the company to the Braves - Phils on Wednesday for a day game AND we sat in the 'All you can eat seats'. Again, I did relatively well compared to Old Gil. I had ONE LIGHT BEER and 2 hot dogs. Old Gil would have been 2-3 beers, 4 hot dogs, fries and nachos.

4. This past weekend we drive down to Gainesville and took the girls to their first HOME Gator game. On the road I had a Chick-Fil-A sandwich on the way down and nothing on the way back. Before the game I had a Subway Turkey sub and NO chips. At the game I had a little of Rachel's pizza and Diet Coke's (actually Diet Pepsi's but that's a horse of a different color).

5. I only ran 4 days of the 2 weeks as well.


All in all I'll take the fact that I maintained and try to get back on the horse this week. I would like to hit the 10 pound loss this week.

1 comment:

mrotzie said...

It's the Chick-Fil-A. You're all full of THE LORD now, which causes bloating.