Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Scales of Justice - a weight update

My last update was 229 right? Yes, but that was on the gym scale since I missed the meeting. I would think the gym and WW have similar scales. Or maybe it's the time of day you weigh in. Anyway, this week I wanted to find out and I know I've dropped weight, or at least it's shifted because I am finally getting comments.

So this week was experiment week but I'll need more testing.

On Saturday morning I weighed in at the gym after my workout - 225.7 lbs. It was 9:00 AM and I hadn't eaten anything and I did a run. Monday afternoon, back at the gym, around 4:30 I weigh in right after I lift and run and I am at 229 again. So, I head home, change and head over to WW where I am 230. HMMMMMM.....

So, time of day is important I know and I also a little skeptical of the WW scale not to be a cynic...but...I'm going to leave it at that.

Regardless, I am DOWN. I started this 'journey' pre WW @ 247 and no matte how you slice it I am down anywhere from 22 to 17 lbs. and I feel really good. I also feel very motivated. I shared with a friend the other day that I finally had a break though in the running department. I actually ENJOYED a run. I didn't spend the entire time thinking how far I had run or how far I had to go I just focused on the run and I liked it.

There you go - the pursuit to 205 continues.

No comments: