Tuesday, February 12, 2008

WW update

down to 229 - woo hoo, under 230 lbs.

Lots of hard work, determination and a good old fashioned stomach bug :)

But really I am feeling good about the weight loss. Overall I am down 18 lbs from my heaviest of 247 lbs. I definitely can see the difference in my face. I am lifting 3 days a week, running 3-4 times a week and playing basketball twice a week. I am also watching Biggest Loser religiously and they are some serious motivation.

Lastly, we booked our summer vacation @ the beach last night so this year I am hoping not to look like one of the beluga whales @ the Georgia Aquarium. I'll still be white and pasty just hopefully not lumpy :)

2 comments:

Atlanta Sports Genius said...

Great stuff. What is the target goal?

Steven Talbott said...

229 Congratulations! I have attained the same 229 from post surgerical loss, but I much prefer your method as to mine! And to reinforce mrotzie's comment, I want to see pics of you in a Sprockets outfit... :) Keep up the good work brother!