Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Teaser...

Seriously, if I had the time, and I am working on clearing up some space, here are some topics that I would like to blog about...and I will I promise.

1. Homelessness - especially in Atlanta. I went to a breakfast for the Atlanta Children's Shelter that was very powerful and I started doing some research. I can't wait to share.

2. Iran and its continual development of nuclear capabilities and the ramifications on not just the Middle East (Israel) but also Europe. Also Iran's relationship with Venezuela and the impact that could have on the West - interesting and scary stuff.

3. Comedienne Lisa Lampinelli - I almost cringe about giving her 'face' time. I watched her HBO Special over the weekend, at 3:00 AM when I couldn't sleep, and I was outraged, disgusted and offended (not things that someone can usually do to me). Sitting here 2 days later my skin still crawls from her racist, anti-semetic and cruel sexual orientation jabs.

I have been traveling a TON for work and that continues through the middle of next week, but I have all these notes, I just need to put them together in coherent thoughts :)

No comments: