Monday, August 27, 2007

Sorry for the lack of posts, life should be more normal now...

We have spent the last week up at my parents' house while the hardwoods were being done in our place. It worked out really well but things were definitely disjointed from a time and usual routine standpoint.

Today we head to the house for a walk through and I believe we move back in this afternoon! It will be so nice to sleep in our own beds and the girls' are excited to going back into their own rooms and their own beds.

I missed last weeks WW meeting because of the house thing but I'll be back this afternoon. I don't think I've done tremendously well in the last 2 weeks so hopefully I will have at least maintained my current losses.

Busy week all the way around plus I leave for Florida on Thursday.

Football is about to get into high gear, just 5 more days until the Gators begin defense of their National Championship and 12 days until the girls get their first taste of the SWAMP!

1 comment:

Sherry Heyl said...

Out of curiosity who is doing your floors. We have that as #3 on our house to do list which is carpeting and hardwoods and need to start shopping around now.