Friday, October 12, 2007

Get ready for the debut of "The Fantasy Football Guru Report"

Yep, you got it, we just finished shooting a 'pilot' for a concept I have been passionate about for the last 2 years.

Here I sit with a great gig, we create online videos for clients and have our own studio! I love all things sports and I also thought as a kid that I would go into sports broadcasting. I still don't know how that didn't happen, but I digress.

In the meantime there is so much fantasy sports content out there but it is mostly text based.

So here I have the perfect confluence of passion and resources and I have finally found a group to partner with. I have know the guys at www.thefflguru.com for years now and when I heard their concept I pitched mine and it should be a great marriage.

Later today our first webcast will be up and I will post it here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.