Thursday, October 2, 2008

Looking forward to LOL and ROFLMAO tonight

For most of you this will probably begin at 9:00 with the VP debate! And trust me I am TiVOing it so I can laugh along with you.

However tonight will be even funnier for me and G-d freaking knows I need to shut off for an hour or two and just LAUGH! I, along with three of my good friends are off to see Lewis Black from the 5th row! This will be my third time seeing Lewis and each time is unique, crazy and hysterical. If you don't know him you should look him up! He is probably best known for his stints on the Daily Show with John Stewart where he does mostly political satire work. In his stand up he does that and so much more! He also makes sure to be audience/city specific so no two shows are totally alike. I can already here all the great political stuff he must be ready to crank out. In fact, I was joking this week that he could roll out a TV at 9:00 and just add commentary to the Palin-Biden debate! He'll also have lots to say on the 'energy crisis' as well as the financial collapse I am sure.

I can't wait! I am picking the boys up around 6, we hitting midtown for dinner and drinks and then WALKING to the Fox for the show.

On the Football front it looks like within two weeks I won't just be on the internet, I will also be on the radio. It looks like Sunday mornings from 11-12 and Monday mornings during 15 minutes of DRIVE TIME!!!!!!

No comments: