Tuesday, June 24, 2008

The Guru will be back!

For those of you that were around last fall you might remember that I was a part of a Fantasy Football weekly internet video show. It was a lot of fun to do and we had some pretty good traffic.

I have spent a good portion of the 'off season' pitching the concept to my friends at 790 The Zone, which is Atlanta's premiere sports talk radio station. I am happy to report that we have agreed in principal to partner on the 2008 NFL Season.

The Guru will expand in reach, content and distribution! We will also grow with new talent. Joining Jordan and I will be Chuck Oliver from the station and we'll have plenty of surprise and celebrity guests throughout the season. We are signing on to produce 40, yes 40 segments. We will do 8 preseason shows starting in July to help folks get ready for the draft and then each week we will produce 2 segments.

Be sure to stay tuned for details and if you are interested in sponsorship opportunities to reach an amazing demographic (males 18-45 with DISPOSABLE income) feel free to let me know. Now is the right time to 'jump in'. We'll be seen by 25,000 plus loyal listeners in Atlanta on a bi-weekly basis and we think that will be just the start.

2 comments:

Steven Talbott said...

FANTASTIC! I loved the GURU last year. It is great for us Fantasy Hacks that need good guidance!

Congrats on the ATL broadcasting, but keep up on the Web so us Chicago and Phoenix Boys can stay connected with the Guru!

mrotzie said...

Yay! The Guru is literally the ONLY sports-related media in my entire life.