Friday, February 20, 2009

Assignment #3 topic

got some really good input and was reminded how good it feels when someone knows you even better than you know yourself at certain times.

I have narrowed it down to two choices; ONIONS and 'Ear hair - and other true signs of aging'.

As I look back at the assignment and the other things I have written about; this is really a chance for me to change courses and rely on my lighter and funnier (notice I said funnier and not funny) voice. For that reason I am going with EAR HAIR, not that there's anything wrong with it - LOL.

Hopefully I will have some time tonight to free write and I know I'll have plenty of time Sunday morning while I sit at a Panera I found here in Atlanta that actually has ORANGE SCONES - it's a bit of a hike but worth every minute!

No comments: