Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Random thoughts from the middle of the week...

-- Things really do happen for a reason! I am back in my 'old' chair at my 'new' desk and realize that the world does work if you let it.

-- Three days plus of ZERO Diet Coke's and I am alive - who'd have thunk it!

-- The other day I was reminded of something VERY IMPORTANT -- I am a DREAMER. At first I took this as a negative but I have realized in the last day or two that I am a dreamer and I am proud of it. We would still be stuck in the Middle Ages if it weren't for dreamers, from the Wright Brothers to Walt Disney it is the dreamers that make REALITY. In doing research I came across this quote by Brian Tracy, whom I have gotten to work with in Sales Seminars in the past, "All successful people, men and women, are big dreamers. They imagine what their future could be, ideal in every respect, and then they work every day towards that distant vision, goal or purpose". Sums it up nicely I think.

-- Dealing with LICE sucks!!!! Thank God someone started an in home service as this past weekend could have been a lot worse!

-- A-Rod can't tell the whole truth and nothing but the truth.

-- Being around really creative people sparks creativty.

-- I'd like to spend an hour with P!NK talking about her music and how she writes.

No comments: