Sunday, February 15, 2009

I'm being haunted

no, this is not a creative writing piece ---- YET!

Literally, every night for the past 10 days or so I keep waking up from the same dream/nightmare. In actuality the dream changes somewhat but the basic premise is the same:

I am driving in my car with my father, mind you he is dead and the dream is in 'present time' hence why I know he is still dead. I don't remember the specifics of the conversations, just little threads, but EVERY time we are having a phone call with someone (this is the only part that changes) on my BLUETOOTH. On occasions the conversations have been 'funny' enough to make me laugh in my sleep and other times they have been downright scary to where I wake up in a cold sweat.

I have no idea what it means or how to make it stop -- or even if I want it to because maybe he is 'here' trying to help me work 'things' out --- I have no idea, but I do think it is odd that he hasn't asked me how my car can talk to me like KNIGHT RIDER yet since all this 'technology' should be new to him.

Oh well --- it is making for some good 'free writing' in my notebook.

1 comment:

mrotzie said...

I read that when people appear in your dreams, they don't actually represent themselves. They represent some part of you that your brain presents as them.

Is he smoking one of those nasty cigarillos, though? He used to smoke those when he drove. Yuck.