Tuesday, July 15, 2008

How Rosie O'Donnel became a star

Sitting here recovering and on comes Beautiful Girls. Beautiful Girls is one of my all time favorite movies. It came out just as my 10 year reunion was rolling around and it was billed about guys getting together for their 10 year reunion.

Today I have passed 22 years out of high school and it is still one of my favorites. Whether it's the interactions between Timothy Hutton and Natalie Portman or the scenes with Uma Thurman this movie just gets to me on a lot of levels.

The scene below though is classic and timeless and if O'Donnell had stuck to this she would have been HUGE (no pun inteneded), it shows her comic genius and acerbic wit and great sense of timing. It's also just sort of stuck into the movie because I think the scene was that good!

Please be aware that there is foul language and reference to nudity (ear muffs kids :)).


2 comments:

Steven Talbott said...

Gil-

That is a Classic!! I have never seen the movie, but I am downloading it from ITUNES right now!

I needed a laugh like that! Thanks brother, glad to hear you are feeling better!

Steven Talbott said...

They dont have it on Itunes...guess I have to take my happy ass to the store. :)